Sunday, March 24, 2013

Wardrobe (Finally)

Good morning my daffodils! So as promised today Im blogging about my wardrobe but.... Im in Miami now so i only have my favorite worm cloth... but thats ok right!? Ya so hear they are!
1. Sweater
Its really thick and loose great to through over shorts
2. Cotten shirts
They are both 100% cotton and really thin, but good
for walking around
3. Lace tops
Both are worn with a tank or bathing suit underneath
and great for a day at the beach (white shirt is from
Delias)


Top and bottom are both really short but great with a
tank tucked in. And flowed and soft
(Middle below)
This is a fitted skirt with tinny pockets on the front and
back, and grab for a formal summer dinner.




Im really into jean shorts and these are my 2 favorite. The top
one is beaded on the pockets and the belt hole things and I
Think it adds a nice touch.
The bottom one is bleach washed. I always buy mine already
washed but i do know some people who do it them selfs.
I love colored bathing suits (especially print) and ya.....

<3 Lily 
balloonsandbikes@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment