Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Moncler Fashion Show

Hello my sugar plums. So a few weeks ago i attended the moncler fashion show, and let me just tell you it was fabulous. for those of you who don't know moncler is a high-end jacket company with amazing style. One of my favorite style of theirs is their puffy sectioned black jackets. you've probably seen their logo to (the image bellow). So at the fashion show the hole inspiration was the colosseum when you first entered the room your surrounded by people wearing the jackets and ski goggles. i felt like it almost took you to another world. so the models were like the audience surrounding you and you were in the middle. also the music was crazing you could feel the beet shaking the ground, it was amazing. Thank you so much for taking me (you know who you are) and Im so grateful!

stay fresh!
<3 Lily 
(and yes i will do my wardrobe soon don't worry):)
balloonsandbikes@gmail.com


3 comments: