Thursday, March 7, 2013

Shoes shoes shoes!!! (and one top)

Hey honey! Today I've noticed so many new and cute shoes! Now I'm not a huge fan of most shoes, but there are just some that I can't resist! I think the shoes that look best are the ones that have a mixture of materials, I'm not saying you have to buy like patch work shoes! But ones below that Misha's wearing its a mixture of fabric and metal, so those boots I love! Something else I think is so creative and cool is accessorizing some shoes that a lot of people have. So Sarah has supergas but she added a wings to hers. I've seen these before and they are really fun. I've seen them at a few places, like Walmart and Target but there all over. All you have to do is lace them into your shoes and your done! Also they work on all types shoes (but I think best on supergas).
Lastly Phoebe was wearing a super stylish tee. I have a few sweaters like this but non e as adorable. These types of shirts are really great for all season because you can wear stuff under it and be warm or they work during the summer.
Hope you have a great week and stay warm!
<3 Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment