Thursday, March 21, 2013

FIT AND FLAIR!

Good morning my sunshines. I have seen a lot of these shirts and only some people can pull them off. One girl i saw wearing it and I was amazed. Not only was she taking a risk wearing it but she was rocking it! So today I'm going to talk to you on how to take risks but not look crazy (well not to crazy :) So when your trying something new you always want to take precaution. Don't just jump in think about it first. Like when ever I'm trying a new big necklace I always wear a white shirt, this dose not only compliment the shirt but it dose not give your look a to busy sense. SO when trying something new you can always wear a solid color around it. And trust me this is a tip you'll want to remember :)

take care
<3 Lily
balloonsandbikes@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment