Saturday, February 2, 2013

Winter Sweaters

Hey y'all!! Winter sweaters!!! Ok so recently there have been many winter sweaters floating around and I think they're so cute!! My 2 faves are the one below and the one with a polar bear on it. Both are from Urban Outfitters and are fab!! I've seen people wear them so many different ways but my favorites are....
1. With just a plain white/ gray polo underneath
2. Or if you want to dress it down you can just wear it with a plain tank top under

This last ones my fav!

3. Lastly you can wear it with simple accessories! I like the look were you just add a gold or silver pin. When you do this you really just want to make it your own!

Hope this has been helpful!!

Have a great weekend

<3 Lily


Modeling this sweater is FJ M.

No comments:

Post a Comment