Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Top 3 favs of February 2013

Hey cupcakes! So this month I have found out about really cool designers, fashions, and just a lot of STUFF. So, I wanna share my top 3 favorite things with you! Hope you like 'em!

1! Ok so I LOVE sweaters! And I'm not talking about normal everyday sweaters; I'm talking about huge sweaters. Like the ones that are crazy and cool!

2! And speaking of crazy cool sweaters, this leads me on to my next favorite thing. My next fav is Joseph Aaron Segal. He's a designer that I am crazy about! My favorite part about him is that he's not afraid that his clothes will like "consume the model" which I think is so fun and cool. If you want to know more about him ill leave a link below!
www.worldofjas.com (btw he's stuff is so expensive.... But cool!!)

3! Is FLORALS! So if u know me u know I love dresses and frilly things. So because winter is turning into spring I've been breaking out my dresses and florals. Today I did a big shop with my sister on on bodenusa.com . I didn't really want to because I thought it would all be like little kid stuff but it really wasn't. I found so many cute floral dresses and sweaters. But my one precaution is... That a lot of their stuff has a lot of stripes on them so don't get sucked in! Hahahaha!!! :P

Thanks for reading!

<3 Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment