Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Uniforms!

So today I've been thinking a lot about uniforms and how a bunch of people think they like restrict creativity and are not fun. but i think they just test creativity  and how much you can bend the rules!

I interviewed Mia C. a student at a uniformed school

Q: what is your opinion on uniforms?

A: I don't think uniforms are good bc we can express are selfs thru what what we wear and I just want to wear what i want

Q: do you think schools should have uniforms?

A: No, no, no, no

Q: what do you think are the limits of bending rules are?

A: i think that if its not in the hand book its ok and that when bending u can do even thing at one like break the rules slowly.

if you need help with your uniform problems email me at balloonsandbikes@gmail.com !

<3 Lily






No comments:

Post a Comment